Policy last updated Dec 20, 2022
By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change this Policy at any time with or without prior notice to you. The date of the last update will be posted at the top of this Policy for your convenience. This Policy, and any changes, are effective as soon as they are posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes your full acceptance of those changes.
“Personal Information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your mobile phone number or user/screen name, as well as any Personal Information that you choose to include in messages you send through the Service.
By consenting to Company’s Service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Company through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with the Company. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
What Personal Information is collected about you
Through the use of the Service, Company will receive the following information from our third party service provider: your mobile phone number when you send a text message to us, the text of messages that you send to other users of the Service, any user or screen name that you select in connection with the Service, as well as any comments or feedback regarding the Service that you send to us.
How Company uses Personal Information about you
We use Personal Information to (a) provide you with the Service, (b) process and respond to inquiries, (c) improve the Service, (d) if necessary, contact you with important announcements or messages, (e) conduct research, and (f) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and partners.
Each message that you send through the Service (either to us or to other users of the Service) is stored on our servers. We retain these messages on our servers. Company utilizes servers and services owned by third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information collected in the Service to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may use or disclose such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent.
• We need to enforce our Terms of Service.
• We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. If the third party fails to comply with our terms, the Company is not accountable in any way for any liability or reimbursement.
• We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
• We provide such information to a company controlled by, or under common control with, the Company for any purpose permitted by this Policy.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
• We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Company’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
• We transfer Personal Information about you if the Company is, or its assets are, acquired by or merged with another company.
We may share aggregated information with others without further notice. An example of this would be the number of people who used the Service in a given month or the total number of texts sent in a given week.
Company takes precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including ensuring that our third party service providers protect the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
We cannot protect, nor does this Policy apply to, any information that you transmit to other users. You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users.
A mobile user might opt-in by:
• Entering a phone number online,
• Sending an Mobile Originating (MO) message containing an advertising keyword,
• Filling out a paper form that includes their phone number, or
• Signing up at a point-of-sale location.
Company third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out by texting “STOP” or “QUIT”.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
The Service is not intended for children under 13, and the Company does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Children aged 13 or older should not submit any Personal Information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any additional questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time by texting “HELP”.