- Aeroski works out all major muscle groups- improving strength and endurance, without impacting your joints.
- Its high intensity workout helps produce optimal oxygen consumption resulting in weight loss and calorie burn, with its seamless ski motion.
- It’s easy and simple to assemble, and comes with customized elastic resistance bands, allowing you to adjust to the appropriate body weight. Made for all fitness levels, regardless of age.
- With Aeroski’s Virtual Reality Viewer and Fitness App, you will experience 3D virtual workouts that will keep you engaged in a unique alpine world.
- The Electronic Fitness monitors your progress by measuring time, reps, and calorie burn.
Q= What is Aeroski?
A= Aeroski is a lightweight, easy to assemble, and affordable home fitness machine that emulates the movement of downhill skiing. It’s ski poles, fixed handrails, or hands-free feature provides each user the option to customize their workout and experience the alpines in their own living room.
Q= Is Aeroski safe?
Yes, Aeroski doesn’t put stress on your lower joints, rather, it uses your body weight as resistance.
Q= What is the maximum user weight for Aeroski?
A= Maximum user weight is 220 lbs.
Q= Does Aeroski have a warranty?
A= Yes, Aeroski has a one-year warranty. If you have any issues, or have questions please contact customer service directly at 1-888-438-7938
Q= Where can I order?
A= You can order at tryaeroski.com or calling at 1-888-438-7938
Q= What does the offer include?
A= The offer includes:
-Aeroski Fitness App
-Meal Plan which includes several different recipes that will help you reach your goals faster. By confirming your email address, we can send you the link to download.
Additionally, in order to enhance your experience, we will send you A VIRTUAL REALITY VIEWER and the ski poles FOR FREE. You can download the app on your Smartphone to be immersed in a virtual world while exercising.
Q= Do you have a return label?
A= Sorry, unfortunately, we don’t provide return labels for returns. You would be required to ship it independently.
Q= How much does it cost to return it after the trial period if not satisfied?
A=The cost depends on the company with which you decide to return the product. We do however recommend using UPS.
Q= Is there a difference in resistance bands?
A= There are 3 different bands, each is provided for different weight support.
Up to 121 lbs. = 1 Band
122 lbs. to 141 lbs. = 2 Bands
142 lbs.+ = 3 Bands
Q= How much space does it take up? Is it simple to fold and put away?
Measurements with Ski Poles: L 43.3 x W 23.6 x H 44.29 in
Measurements with Handrails: L 43.3 x W 23.6 x H 59.05 in
A=Yes, Aeroski fits easily under the bed.
Q = Where is it made and where is it shipped from?
A= Aeroski is made in China and shipped from our warehouse in Georgia
Q = What size shoe does the foot base measure?
The maximum foot size is 12 in men’s size.
Q = How many calories do you burn per session?
It varies and depends on several factors such as age, gender, effort, etc. However, our study reveals that with just 10 minutes, a person between 25 and 39 years old, can burn around 117.18 calories.
Q= How long does it take to assemble? Approximately 10 minutes.